Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Some links

I honestly don't have time to write something original. So the next best thing is to post some links.

At some point in our lives, we all have been terrified of maths. Here is a collection of math problems & the ingenious ways some people have tried solving them. I couldn't stop laughing for quite some time after reading this.

The football world cup is long gone and this video might seem irrelevant now but I have to post this since I liked the French team and the Italians somehow messed up the plan. Here is a spoof on the practise session of the Italian players.

Here is the ultimate parody. Before I show you the parody, you must know what its based on. There is this very melodious song by James Blunt called 'You are beautiful' which is a big hit in the US. Watch it. Then some guy came up with a parody of the song titled 'My cubicle' chronicling his usual day at his office. Enjoy the song and I'll leave you with that.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no problems buddy.


as usual u ROCK!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home